How to join the Association of Librarians in English Speaking Schools in HK (ALESS)

If you are working in HK in a school library, you are welcome to contact ALESS through the Yahoo site, You need to submit your full name and the full name of the school you are working at (not just the initials) for your application to be accepted. You will also need to create a Yahoo ID and allow it to be made public so your details can be seen on the Yahoo site members page. This wiki is just one of the places we share information, the listerve through yahoo groups is the main form of communication.

ALESS logo